SEO Seminars for Dentist Offices
Content Covered in a SEO Workshop
SEO seminars for dentist offices will cover a variety of relevant topics. A sample of the content covered includes the items below.
- SEO practices: Dentists should know what SEO is and how it can benefit their practice. The training will help dentists manage their own SEO presence right from their office.
- Social media: A social media marketing seminar will explain how these common platforms can be leveraged to get new patients. Training will cover the most viable social media platforms and how to design effective posts.
- Video marketing: It is possible for dentists to create effective videos by themselves at their office. These videos can be uploaded to Youtube and effectively advertised across other social media platforms for better visibility.
- Online reviews: New patients often read online reviews before choosing a new dentist. That is why it is imperative to make sure your office is being actively reviewed. This training will help practices develop and manage their online reputation.
- Local listings: Google has an impressive resource in its local listings, and dentists need to know how to use it. Fortunately, this training teaches dentists to manage their listings by themselves on their own phones. Classes also include instruction on Google Plus and its benefits for dental practices.
- Tools and applications: All of this training is designed with practical application in mind. Dentists are trained on the latest technologies that they already have. This means that every dentist who completes the training will have the skills, knowledge and tools necessary to manage their online presence by themselves going forward.